Darkly Labs Emblaser 2 Wireless Desktop Laser Engraver Cutter
Darkly Labs SKU: M190460 29789
- M190460 29789
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Designed to be user friendly, easy to setup, safe and easy to use in any classroom. The Emblaser 2 is the second generation desktop laser cutter and engraver that is a perfect combination of ease-of-use, size, power and price.
A true 3D cutting and engraving machine, the Emblaser 2 allows you to achieve different levels of depths and details. It gives your piece that extra dimension by giving you the control to adjust the height of the laser while cutting. Cut through thicker materials by setting your laser to automatically lower with multiples passes. The Emblaser 2 can cut, mark or engrave cloth, cardboard, paper, leather, wood, plastics and so much more.
Unlike traditional CO2 laser cutters, the Emblaser 2 is a Class 1 laser device, which is considered the safest. The device also does not allow for human access to laser radiation during operation. Other safety features include material ignition alert, built-in fume extractor to vent fumes outdoors and optional Fume Filtration System to safely filter fumes for indoor use.
The large capacity bed allows materials as large as approximately 20 x 12 x 2 inches in size to be cut or engraved. The installed Air-Assist prevents scorching during cutting and engraving.
- The Emblaser 2 comes with USB and Wifi connectivity and operates with LaserWeb software for PC, Mac, or Linux systems
- Use the built-in camera to overlay your design onto your project, taking out the guess work for alignment of the cut pattern onto the project material
- Create stunning 3D engravings with depth or adjust sharpness to create sharp lines or soft fills with the automatic Z axis of the head
- 3D Cutting and Engraving, fully controlled with LaserWeb (Open Source; PC, Mac, Linux)
- Connectivity - Wifi & USB
- Lighting Internal Workspace
- Mfr.'s 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Mfr.'s 6-Month Warranty on Laser Diode
Dimensions: 21.25″ x 28.35″ x 7.8″ (540 x 720 x 200mm)
Material Capacity: 19.66″ x 11.81″ x 1.97″ (500 x 300 x 50mm)
Optics Focus: Factory pre-focused
Laser Unit Type: Laser Diode 5+ watts
Classification: Class 1
Cooling: Air-cooled no water pump required
Includes LaserWeb software, 12vDC power supply with power cable, USB cable, 4 silicone cutting mats, fume exhaust hose, lens cleaning kit, calibration cards and instructions.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog