CST/berger 20x Speed Line Level with Tripod & Rod
- W306051 54-190K
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
CST/berger Works in areas that require rough angle turning and fine tuning adjustments. Clamps and tangents bring the instrument quickly on target. Use for determining grades and elevations, rough angle turning, laying out and leveling foundations, setting forms, leveling walls, setting lines, plus setting offset stakes.
- Non-strip focus knob prevents breakage & lens damage
- Large achromatic-coated objective lens for a sharp image
- Rubber eyepiece cap protects eyeglasses
- Dust-protected eyepiece w/fixed cross hairs for accuracy
- 4'6" short focus for maximum usable range
- 1-piece aircraft aluminum telescope
- Electrostatically powder-coated safety yellow paint
- Built-in sunshade reduces glare
- Durable brass leveling screws
- High precision glass level vials
- 1-year mfgr.'s warranty
Telescope: power 20x, min. focus 4-1/2'.
Accuracy 1/4" at 100'.
Working range 200'. Leveling head screws 3.
Tripod: flat head compatible, 5/8" x 11 thread stud.
Weight 3 lbs.
Includes case, Allen wrench, plumb bob w/string & manual, plus aluminum tripod & aluminum rod.