This class pack comes with all the parts you need for 50 students to make CO2 dragsters. Each student will design, prototype, shape, assemble and finish off his or her own Land Speed Record Assault Vehicle (LSRAV) dragster. After performance testing and adjustments are made, the dragster will be ready to race. Kit includes storage boxes for use during construction and after the dragster has been completed. The detailed design processes/guidance book is for both metric and non-metric dragsters.
Type: Balsa Wood
Qty: 50 Kits
- (50) 12" Styrofoam® body blanks
- (50) 12" pre-drilled balsa wood body blanks
- (50) 8 gram CO2 cartridges
- (200) Axle washers
- (200) Plastic wheels
- (100) Steel axles
- (50) 4" x 4" sandpaper sheets
- (50) 11" x 17" graph paper sheets
- (100) Screw eyes
- (50) 8" plastic straws
- (50) Design guides (LSRAV/metric)
- (50) Storage boxes
Requires Styrofoam® cutter or coping saw, drill, 3/16" drill bit, wood rasp or file, ruler, masking tape, scissors, 2 rubber bands and paint, sold separately.