Campbell Hausfeld GSD 3/8" Air Ratchet with Shock Absorption
Campbell Hausfeld SKU: M291171 XT051000
- M291171 XT051000
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
3/8" Air Ratchet with Shock Absorption is the tool when you need power, control and the ability to work in a confined space. The conveniently placed trigger creates a user friendly mechanism to get stuff done. The shock absorbing feature means no more knuckle busting as the clutch internally absorbs the impact instead of transferring it to your hand/wrist. Just to prove that we understand your requirements, this trigger mechanism is designed to extend your reach and activate in super tight places making the XT051000 the ideal ratchet. Boasts a durable composite housing material for a longer product life. Anvil length of 3/8", working torque of 0-50 ft. lbs, maximum torque of 75 ft. lbs, impact speed of 1,600, RPM of 320, average air consumption of 1.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, 1/4" NPT (F) air inlet, 3/8" minimum hose size. A 4 gallon compressor and PSI of 90 is recommended. Get stuff done faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld – The Air Power Expert.
- Air Ratchet features an impact speed of 1,600, RPM and working torque of 75 pounds to Get Stuff Done efficiently
- The shock absorbing feature absorbs impact instead of transferring it to your hand/wrist
- Lightweight (2.8 lbs) composite housing material provides added durability while the ergonomic grip ensures comfort during use
- Average air consumption of 1.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, minimum hose size of 3/8", maximum PSI of 90
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Limited Warranty
Air inlet: 1/4" NPT (F)
Minimum hose: 3/8"
Working Torque: 0-50 ft. lbs.
Maximum Torque: 75 ft. lbs.
Bolt Capacity: 3/8"
Air consumption @ recommended pressure:1.9 CFM @ 90 PSI
Size: 11-1/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-7/8" H
Weight: 2.8 lbs