Campbell Hausfeld 80 Gallon 2 Stage Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld SKU: M291167 XC802100
- M291167 XC802100
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Eighty gallon, 2-stage, stationary electric air compressor features a cast iron, oil-lubricated pump for increased longevity and reduced noise. The vertical tank design is ideal for garage and workshop applications with a space-saving footprint. Needing a 230V power supply, it is ideal for rotating tires, repairing engines, grinding, sanding, painting, nailing and more.
- Features an oil-lubricated, 2-stage pump to increase longevity while reducing noise
- Designed to tackle a wide variety of jobs, from grinding to heavy duty nailing
- 230V, 5-running HP, heavy-duty induction motor creates maximum pressure to operate a wider range of tools while maintaining longer run times
- 80 gallon, vertical ASME tank maximizes floor space, leaving a reduced product footprint
- Boasting 175 PSI max pressure 11.9 SCFM @ 90 PSI and 11.3 SCFM @ 175 PSI the unit allows the user optimum tool performance
Tank Style: Vertical
Tank (Gallons): 80
Max PSI: 175
SCFM@90 PSI: 11.9
SCFM@Max PSI: 11.3
Pump Type: 2-stage
Size: 26.4"L x 27.97"W x 69.6"H
Weight 410 lbs.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog