Campbell Hausfeld 60 Gallon 2 Stage Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld SKU: M291166 XC602100
- M291166 XC602100
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Sixty gallon, 2-stage, stationary electric air compressor features a cast iron, oil-lubricated pump for increased longevity and reduced noise. The vertical tank design is ideal for garage and workshop applications with a space-saving footprint. Needing a 230V power supply, it is ideal for rotating tires, repairing engines, grinding, sanding, painting and more.
- Features an oil-lubricated, 2-stage pump to increase longevity while reducing noise
- Designed to tackle a wide variety of jobs, from grinding to heavy duty nailing
- 230V, 3.7-running HP, heavy-duty induction motor creates maximum pressure to operate a wider range of tools while maintaining longer run times
- 60 gallon, vertical ASME tank maximizes floor space, leaving a reduced product footprint
- 175 PSI max pressure, 7.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI and 6.9 SCFM @ 175 PSI
Tank Style: Vertical
Tank (Gallons): 60
Max PSI: 175
SCFM@90 PSI: 7.6
SCFM@Max PSI: 6.9
Pump Type: 2-stage
Size: 21.9"L x 27.5"W x 69.6"H
Weight 336 lbs.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog