This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Digital caliper measures precisely from 0-6". It is accurate to 0.001". It's made of hardened stainless steel and has a display with the largest, easiest to read digits available in a 6" caliper. IP54 Certified to be resistant to splashing water and dust. It's a great tool for metalworkers, machinists and engineers, mechanics, woodworkers and other precision craftsmen.
The AccuMASTER's smooth-gliding jaws and machine-grooved thumb-roll mechanism with position lock allow sure, accurate measurements on a wide variety of projects. A sturdy, well-designed battery compartment keeps your battery secure so it won’t pop out.
- Four different measurements: external, internal, step and depth
- Measures in and converts between decimal inches and millimeters
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Easy-to-read ruler has inches and decimal inches clearly shown in black, millimeters in red
- Auto shut-off prolongs battery life
- Thumb wheel easily moves measuring jaw
- Locking screw lets you hold a measurement
- Mfr.'s 2-year limited warranty
Length 9.4", 15.25" fully extended.
Weight 0.375 lbs.
Includes two CR2032 batteries and case.