Learn the fundamentals of Arduino programming and design with the Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit. Create robots or interactive displays using the provided servo motors. The included Robotics Board allows for the easy addition of any sensor without the need for a breadboard or soldering. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programming, logic, sewable technology, art, and design. Detailed directions, project guides, educational resources, and videos can be found at browndoggadgets.com.
- Crazy Circuits Chips
- 2 Robotics Boards and USB Cables
- 4 Standard Pushbuttons
- 5 Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Piezoelectric Speaker
- 2 Screw Terminals
- Conductive Nylon Tape - 1/8" x 16'
- 2 Standard Servo Motors
- 2 Continuous Rotation Servo Motors
- 4 LEGO™ Compatible Servo Brackets
- 4 LEGO™ Compatible Servo Horns
- LEGO™ Baseplate (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer