Start designing your own interactive and programmable projects with the Crazy Circuits Deluxe Set. Use the included Touch Board to turn any conductive material into an interactive surface. Add parts and programming to your next LEGO ™ project to give it dazzling effects. Follow our guides and projects to learn how to program your own code to start your next big idea. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, robotics, programming, logic, sewable technology, art, and design. Detailed directions, project guides, educational resources, and videos can be found at browndoggadgets.com.
- Crazy Circuits Chips
- Touch Board and USB Cable
- Blink/Fade Board
- 3 Standard Pushbuttons
- 3 Jumbo Pushbuttons
- 2 Slide Switches
- 3 Coin Cell Battery Holders
- 10 Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 5 Mini Surface Mount LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 5 Brick LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Mini RGB LED
- Piezoelectric Speaker
- Two Screw Terminals
- Conductive Nylon Tape - 1/2"x 16'
- Conductive Thread Bobbin - 16'
- Five CR2032 Batteries
- 1 AAA Battery Holder
- LEGO™ Baseplate (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer
Requires 2 AAA batteries, sold separately.