Teaching electronics can be a daunting task no matter what age or ability level you're working with. The Circuits 101 Classroom line was designed as a complete classroom solution for teaching electronics. Not only does it give teachers a robust set of materials to use but it also provides the lesson plans, projects, activities, diagrams and videos.
Circuits 101 Sets comes with student boxes filled with electronics parts and supplies. Teachers can easily hand out the boxes and use the free curriculum and resources to quickly and easily run lessons. Every set comes with a Teacher Box which includes a full set of supplies as well as additional batteries, tape and informational cards. Each student box is a complete set of supplies intended for one group of students. (Recommended groups of no more than 3 students.)
The curriculum is always being updated and improved on. The lessons are aligned to Common Core and NGSS standards for easy integration into any new or existing curriculum. In addition to lesson plans the curriculum also includes activity pages, assessments, diagrams, and videos for classroom use.
As with all Crazy Circuits Kits, the Classroom Sets require no soldering. Parts are connected in a brick based building environment via the special Maker Tape conductive tape. The only additional tools you'll need are scissors.
12-Pack for 12-36 students
- One Teacher Box with additional supplies
- Free teacher approved curriculum, lesson plans, videos, and diagrams
- Maker Tape brand conductive tape
- Batteries included in every box
- Over 27 Parts, including LEDs, light sensors, transitions, buttons, switches, and much more
- Classroom ready packaging in heavy duty plastic containers
- Informational Cards with part explanations and example circuits