This 4-1/2" ergonomic angle grinder features a narrow grip zone for all-day comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10-amp motor. The Bosch GWS10-45E angle grinder delivers results, producing up to 11,000 no-load rpm for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications. The tool weighs 4.4 lbs. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed bearings, and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it has an auxiliary handle, a lock-on slide switch and an adjustable tool-free guard with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles.
- Ergonomic, powerful grinder design – engineered with a narrow grip zone and lightweight but with considerable power
- Lock-on/off slide switch – provides convenience for extended-use applications
- Ultra-compact powerful motor – professional 10-amp motor delivers up to 11,000 no-load rpm
- Auxiliary handle – provides improved user control during grinding and cutting applications
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetrating the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Double-sealed gear housing – features a sealing plate in addition to sealed bearings to reduce dust penetration into the gear housing
- Directed air flow – diverts dust from vital components for durability
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
No Load RPM: 11,000
Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
Size: 4.1"H x 11.1"L x 5.1"W
Weight: 4.3 lbs.
(1) GWS10-45E 4-1/2 In. Ergonomic Angle Grinder
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Wheel Guard
(1) Flange Kit
(1) Spanner Wrench