This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Bosch Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool - 10 amps and 11,500 rpm. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control™ side handle, making it less grueling to run. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minder™ brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
- Powerful motor – 103 amps and 11,500 rpm
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Two-position Vibration Control™ side handle for more user comfort
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder™ brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
No Load RPM: 11,500
Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Includes backing flange, lock nut, spanner wrench, grinding guard and vibration control side handle.