Bosch 2 HP Single-Speed Fixed-Base RouterSKU: M260230 1617
- M260230 1617
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- 2 HP / 11 Amp motor 25,000 RPM
- Precision Centering Design - makes it easy to keep bit on intended outline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures & similar guidance devices
- Macro & Microfine Bit Depth Adjustment System with resettable depth indicator - for fast, precise depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4" base opening plus 2" subwoofer opening - accepts large bits
- Right or left switch location - for user preference & consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- One-piece Armature Shaft - for accuracy & long bit shank capacity
- 10' flexible rubber cord
- Classic Hardwood Handles - for comfort & beauty
- Includes RA1161 fixed-base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Power Switch - includes dust-sealed power switch
- Mfr.'s 1-yr. limited warranty
Base Diameter: 6"
Base Opening: 3-3/4"
Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
Cord Length: 10'
Dust Collection: No
FixedBase Depth Range: 1-5/8"
Max. Motor HP: 2
No Load RPM: 25,000
Rating: 120V AC
Spindle Lock: No
Subbase Opening: 2"
Weight: 8.3 lb
Includes 1/4" & 1/2" self-releasing collet chuck, 16 mm shaft wrench, 24 mm collet nut wrench, chip shield & fixed base.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog