Compact Tough™ 1/2" Drill/Driver kit has a drill that features Bosch's efficient, lighter canned motor, an innovation that gives the drill/driver the same power with lighter weight and a more compact design. It delivers powerful performance, with 600 in.-lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque). This cordless drill was engineered with a heavy-duty chuck that allows for increased robustness and torque transfer, as well as the Bosch Compact Tough™ design for the shortest head-length in class (7" long) and a weight of only 3.5 lbs. This is a durable and beefy drill that can power through the toughest materials, and it has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. It has an LED for visibility in hard-to-see areas.
- Four pole open frame motor offers more power in a smaller size
- New ergonomic design for outstanding comfort
- Durashield™ housing constructed to withstand jobsite conditions
- Optional Flexible Power System™ (FPS) provides choice of Max run time or minimum weight
- Ratcheting single sleeve 1/2" chuck for one handed bit changes
- LED light great for dark or enclosed areas
- Soft-grip wrapped housing fits comfortably in hand for extended working time
- Variable speed trigger provides maximum control
- Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries provide up to 50% more runtime and have cold weather performance in -4° temps and a fuel gauge for charge status
- Electronic Cell Protection protects the battery in heavy duty applications from over heating and damage
- Electronic Motor Protection protects the motor in heavy duty applications from overload
Battery: Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage: 18
Battery/Charger: Fast Charger
Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
Chuck Design: Keyless
Chuck Size: 1/2"
No Load RPM: 0-500 / 0-1,900
Torque (in. lbs.): 600
Tool Size: 7.5"L x 2.1"W
Weight: 2.6 lbs.
Includes 18V Compact Tough™ 1/2" Drill/Driver, two 18V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion SlimPack batteries, 18V fast charger, double-sided Philips® drive bit and bag.