Bosch The Bosch IDH182-02 18V Brushless 1/4" and 1/2" Socket-Ready Impact Driver allows users to enjoy flexibility on the job, with the Socket-Ready adapter that has a 1/4" hex and 1/2" square drive in one tool. A Performance Control System gives users the option of three speed and torque settings for maximum effectiveness. The tool is powered by a hassle-free EC brushless motor. The hammer and anvil system that delivers maximum impact endurance, and the tool provides superior ergonomics, with the smallest grip diameter in the class. The impact driver kit includes two long-lasting SlimPack batteries and a charger.
- Socket-ready all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench
- 1/4" quick-change hex and 1/2" square drive chuck
- Efficient EC Brushless motor
- Hammer and Anvil System
- Performance Control System – three speed and torque settings
- Three LED design for maximum illumination
- Superior ergonomics - slim- and soft-grip handle
- 1,650 in.-lbs. of torque
- Two SlimPack batteries
- Mfr.'s 1-year limited warranty
Battery Voltage: 18
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
No Load RPM: 0-2,800 / 0-2,000 / 0-1,300
No Load BPM: 0-3,200 / 0-2,600 / 0-1,100
Torque (in. lbs.): 0-1,650 / 0-900 / 0-400
Impact Rate: 0 - 3,200
Drive:1/4" Hex + 1/2" Square Drive
Tool Size: 6.2"L x 9"H
Tool Weight 3.2 lbs.
Includes two 18V Li-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries, Li-Ion battery charger, double-ended impact bit, belt clip and carrying bag.