This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Bosch The 18V Brute Tough™ 1/2" Drill/Driver easily handles all heavy-duty drilling applications from wood to metal, thanks to its Active Response Technology, Four-Pole motor and two FatPack batteries. This 18V Lithium-Ion unit weighs in at only 4.75 lbs., and users can work longer thanks to its ergonomic handle and small-diameter grip. The newly engineered gearbox supplies exceptional power for the most compact and lightest drill/driver in its class. Active Response Technology reduces the risk of dangerous kickback. This unit is designed to last, with Durashield™ housing and a Mfr.'s ProVantage three-year protection plan.
- Four-Pole open frame motor for more power
- Active Response Technology
- Durashield™ housing to withstand jobsite conditions
- 1/2" metal chuck
- Soft-grip wrapped housing
- Two speed settings for screw driving (380 RPM) and drilling (1,700 RPM)
- Variable speed trigger
- 710 In.-Lbs. of torque
- 25+1 clutch settings and a variable-speed trigger
- Mfr.'s Limited 1-year warranty
Battery Voltage: 18
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
No Load RPM: 0-400 / 0-1,700
Torque (in. lbs.): 708
Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
Tool size: 8.25"L x 2.5"W
Weight: 4.75 lb.
Includes two 18V Lithium-ion FatPack batteries, charger, auxiliary handle, 2-sided Philips drive bit & carry bag