Binks 2100 Manual Air Spray Gun
Binks SKU: M239380 2100-66SSX66SD
- M239380 2100-66SSX66SD
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Durable, full-sized gun that is comfortable, well balanced, and easy to use. Specially designed grip measurably improves operator control, balance, and spray quality. Spray gun features a forged aluminum body that has been precision machined, and brass air nozzles and knobs that are nickel plated. These features ensure that the 2100 gun will withstand many years of use under the toughest working conditions.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fluid passages designed for waterborne materials
- Curved, ergonomic handle reduces fatigue
- Integrated head has fewer parts for quick repair
- Stainless steel threads won’t cross-thread, increasing life
- Lowered trigger pivot point reduces fatigue
- Cheater valve adjusts air at the gun, saving operator time
- Maximum delivery air nozzles have better atomization for greater product finish with less material
Type of Field to be Sprayed
VERY THIN: 14-16 secs. Zahn 2 Cup. Wash primers, dyes, stains, solvents, water, inks.
THIN: 16-20 secs. No. 2 Zahn. Sealers, primers, lacquers, inks, lubricants, zinc chromates, acrylics.
7.9 cfm @ 30 psi, 12.1 cfm @ 50 psi
Pattern at 8": 10.5"
3/8" NPS fluid inlet, 1/4" NPS air inlet.
Cup sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog