Bessey High quality strap clamp places even pressure on mitre joints. Applies a positive, even pressure on all joints, perfect for clamping square, round, rectangular or irregular shapes.
- Strap draws simultaneously from both sides ensuring pressure is applied equally on all corners without distortion
- Integrated rewind mechanism is operated with a crank handle which eliminates tangling and damage to the strap
- Vario clip corners with twin-tilting pressure pads auto-adjust from 60° to 180° for easy assembly of most multi-angle projects
- Special woven polyester band provides high resistance to tearing, and a clamping range of 23'
- Steel wire loop opens quickly and simply to adjust or release glue-up
- Composite handle with comfort insert
Clamping capacity 23'
Range of angle 60° to 180°
Includes 4 pivoting Vario corner clips.