Asymmetric two-post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation in one configurable package. This durable, safe, and reliable lift features an expandable top beam and Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum.
Features 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column). Double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs.
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
Clearfloor design provides unobstructed floor space
- Padded overhead safety shut-off bar
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- ETL Approved
Lifting capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Overall height: 145"
Width Overall (Narrow config.) 137", (Wide config.) 145"
Width Outside of Columns (Narrow config.) 133", (Wide config.) 141"
Drive-Thru Clearance (Narrow config.) 94", (Wide config.) 102"
Min pad height: 4.25"
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz/ 1 Ph
Rise time: 45 sec.
Includes 4-piece 63mm stackable adapter set, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide, safety instruction placard and detailed installation and maintenance instructions.