Bell Robot Mabot Robot Advanced Kit DISCONTINUED
Bell Robot SKU: M227701 MA1002
- M227701 MA1002
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
One of the best AI STEAM toys to let kids build, customize, and program robots, exploring mechanics, engineering, coding, and developing STEAM skills.
- Modular design, easy- to-assemble - Mabot integrates complex functions into quality ball modules, so kids can just simply plug and play!
- Multi-angle plug for multiple forms of robots - Multi-angle design allows numerous combinations and variations so kids can build just about anything they can imagine!
- Comes with an entertaining app that turns learning into a game - Once assembled, kids can use Mabot Go, an easy-to-use app to bring the robots to life and play whatever games they want!
- Program and customize your robot with Mabot IDE* - The Mabot IDE app, designed on Scratch, will walk kids through coding basics, allowing them to progress as they master modules. (only available on tablets)
- Compatible with Lego - Mabot's compatibility with Lego toys allows kids to extend their play.
- Hot-plugging function allows easy accessibility and uninterrupted gaming
Product set: Advanced Kit
Official building: 6 forms
Recommend age: 2-15 years
Control distance: 16.4' (5 meters)
Control: Bluetooth 4.0 +
Battery: 7.4V 760mAh Li-Po battery
Material: Electronic component + ABS plastic
Function: STEM for kids (Building/Controlling/Programming)
Includes 2 drive balls, 1 battery ball, 1 control ball, 1 color sensing ball, 5 connection balls, 1 infrared sensor ball, 1 touch sensor ball, 3 three-port balls, accessories and power adapter.