If you've ever thought about making a poster play your favorite song, giving objects the ability to speak, or creating hidden sensors in your house, then the Touch Board Starter Kit is for you.
Each kit contains a Touch Board, Electric Paint, and everything you need to start transforming the world around you. There is no need for programming expertise! The Touch Board Starter Kit comes ready to plug and play, so you can create any of its three featured projects right out of the box. The Guidebook will take you through step-by-step instructions, and is packed with ideas, resources, and inspiration for you to build on.
Give life to your imagination! Check out the featured projects below, and start making your world interactive.
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Programming Pro
Bare Conductive's Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it's electrically conductive! This means that you can paint sensors directly onto most materials. When used alongside the Touch Board, an easy-to-use Arduino@Heart microcontroller, it gives you the ability to turn almost any material or surface into a sensor.
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Touch and Distance Sensing
- Works great with Electric Paint
- Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
- Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
- HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
- Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
- Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
Includes touch board, electric paint 10ml tube, electric paint 50ml jar, guidebook, microSD card, microSD card reader, micro USB cable, mini speaker, 12 alligator clips (colors vary), house stencil, stencil brush, 12 sticky tabs, 3 Velcro stickers and 2 paper cutouts.