Bare Conductive Interactive Workshop PackSKU: M533362 SKU-5433
- M533362 SKU-5433
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
One box, three projects. Make musical instruments, game controllers, and interactive posters.
The Interactive Workshop Pack is a great way to get a group started with design and technology projects. It comes with everything you need to run 3 different workshop activities. Create musical instruments, game controllers, and interactive posters using Electric Paint and Printed Sensors, and use the Arduino IDE to program the Touch Board.
Are you an educator, makerspace, creative agency or professional organisation looking to run a creative computing workshop? Perfect! The Interactive Workshop Pack is the best resource available to anyone who wants to engage individuals from non-engineering backgrounds with electronics.
Each project comes with complete instructions, and one workshop pack can be run with up to 25 participants. Once you’ve mastered these three projects, you can go on to modify the activities to increase complexity by designing custom instruments and game controllers, or interactive surfaces. The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended both for beginners and advanced users looking for a creative workshop activity. With extensive libraries already available, you can select from existing code examples or modify and program your own interactions.
With Touch Boards, Electric Paint, Printed Sensors, mini speakers, and many more components, you’ll have all the tools required for the three projects provided and much more. The full-color, Guidebook (included) contains step-by-step instructions for completing each activity and is supported with online tutorials, full code examples and troubleshooting in case something goes wrong. These fun 30 to 60 minute activities require no previous programming or electronics experience and will appeal to equally to participants from engineering and design backgrounds.
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Touch and Distance Sensing
- Works great with Electric Paint
- Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
- Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
- HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
- Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
- Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
What's in the box
5 x Touch Board
4 x Electric Paint 50ml jar
5 x Electric Paint 10ml tube
6 x Printed Sensors
6 x Instrument Sensors
1 x Guidebook
1 x Sheet carbon dots
2 x USB hub
5 x Mini speakers
5 x MicroSD card
5 x MicroSD card reader
5 x Micro USB cables
50 x Alligator clips
60 x Sticky tabs
6 x Velcro stickers