With variable height control, the PT-44AHC makes perfect cuts in uneven material. This CNC plasma table comes assembled with a heavy steel frame and includes design software. The included software lets you create designs with just a few clicks.
- 4' x 4' working area
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at most sites in North America
- Customers love the design software package (more details below), which takes just a few minutes to learn
- You can control the X, Y, and Z axes using the integrated panel on the podium
- Automatic height control is integrated into the operator’s panel, eliminating secondary systems found on many other tables
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of the torch, the variable height control will rise or lower in real time while cutting
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and tangles
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this table can easily support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal
- Steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the years—unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames, which will warp from heat
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails combined with linear orbital bearings add impressive strength to the machine
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don’t have to spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment
- Industrial downdraft system removes dirt and debris from the table and your shop
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus, lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of experts
Power: 220V, 1-phase
Travel Speed:315 in./min.
Table Dimensions: 59" x 64"
Table Load Capacity: 1" Mild Steel
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive: Stepper Motor
Cutting Area: 4' x 4'
Weight: 1,400 lbs. (shipping)
BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software The PT-44AHC comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
- CAD BobCAD-CAM provides an extensive and powerful set of CAD tools for creating 2D and 3D geometry including wireframe, text, dimensions, shapes, surfaces, and solids.
- Mill Express (Includes Router, Laser, Plasma and Waterjet operations). The Mill Express Wizard contains multiple dialog boxes arranged to lead you through defining your Milling feature’s for 2 - 2-1/2 Axis Operations. Mill Express allows the user to setup different types of jobs for Mill's, Router's, Laser's, Plasma Cutter's and Waterjet's.
- BobART The BobART module provides enhanced tools for creating, modifying, and maintaining embossed models and vectorized geometry.
- Mfr's 1 Full Year of Standard Technical Support Support will assist you on how to use specific features and functionality when you need it. If there is problem, a Mfr.'s support technician will review and assess the issue then help correct the problem, or instruct you how to correct the problem either verbally or by example.
- 1 Hour of Online Training Training will teach you how to use the BobCAD-CAM system and apply the learned methods to your parts.
Includes PT-44AHC Plasma Cutting Table, Cutmaster A-80 Plasma Cutter and BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. Table is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.