This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
A Baileigh CNC plasma table lets you easily cut intricate shapes. With a welded steel frame, this CNC plasma table is built to handle large metal sheets. The included software lets you create designs with just a few clicks. All internal components are included and shipped machines fully assembled. Steel plate construction keeps results accurate over many years of productivity.
- Easy-to-learn design software allows you to plot out a job on any computer in a few minutes
- You can upload the pattern to the table with a USB drive
- Design software package (details below) comes standard
- Cuts at a fixed height (which you can adjust between cuts), ideal for working with flat materials
- Bulit in control panel with hand held pendent lets you move the torch on the X, Y, and Z axes
- Industrial-grade stepper motors control the X, Y, and Z axes for fast, reliable torch movement.
- All electronic parts are enclosed for smooth operation
- Water table to help keep smoke and debris from escaping into the air
- Heavy-gauge boxed steel construction can support the maximum plate size and thickness without flinching
- Steel table will stay square and true
- Arrives pre-built, saving you assembly time and ensuring that the alignment is correct
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus, lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of experts
Power: 220V, 1-phase
Table Dimensions: 59" x 64"
Speed Number: 315 inches per minute
Table Load Capacity: 1" Mild Steel
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive: Stepper Motor
Cutting Area: 4' x 4'
Weight: 1,300 lbs. (shipping)
BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software The PT-22M comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
- CAD BobCAD-CAM provides an extensive and powerful set of CAD tools for creating 2D and 3D geometry including wireframe, text, dimensions, shapes, surfaces, and solids.
- Mill Express (Includes Router, Laser, Plasma and Waterjet operations). The Mill Express Wizard contains multiple dialog boxes arranged to lead you through defining your Milling feature’s for 2 - 2-1/2 Axis Operations. Mill Express allows the user to setup different types of jobs for Mill's, Router's, Laser's, Plasma Cutter's and Waterjet's.
- BobART The BobART module provides enhanced tools for creating, modifying, and maintaining embossed models and vectorized geometry.
- Mfr's 1 Full Year of Standard Technical Support Support will assist you on how to use specific features and functionality when you need it. If there is problem, a Mfr.'s support technician will review and assess the issue then help correct the problem, or instruct you how to correct the problem either verbally or by example.
- 1 Hour of Online Training Training will teach you how to use the BobCAD-CAM system and apply the learned methods to your parts.
Includes PT-44M Plasma Cutting Table and BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software.
Plasma torch systems sold separately.