Baileigh Plasma Cutting Table PT-44M with A80 Cutter
Baileigh SKU: M558178 MW-PT-44M
- M558178 MW-PT-44M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
A Baileigh CNC plasma table lets you easily cut intricate shapes. With a welded steel frame, this CNC plasma table is built to handle large metal sheets. The included software lets you create designs with just a few clicks. All internal components are included and shipped machines fully assembled. Steel plate construction keeps results accurate over many years of productivity.
- Easy-to-learn design software allows you to plot out a job on any computer in a few minutes
- You can upload the pattern to the table with a USB drive
- Design software package (details below) comes standard
- Cuts at a fixed height (which you can adjust between cuts), ideal for working with flat materials
- Bulit in control panel with hand held pendent lets you move the torch on the X, Y, and Z axes
- Industrial-grade stepper motors control the X, Y, and Z axes for fast, reliable torch movement.
- All electronic parts are enclosed for smooth operation
- Water table to help keep smoke and debris from escaping into the air
- Heavy-gauge boxed steel construction can support the maximum plate size and thickness without flinching
- Steel table will stay square and true
- Arrives pre-built, saving you assembly time and ensuring that the alignment is correct
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus, lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of experts
Power: 220V, 1-phase
Table Dimensions: 59" x 64"
Speed Number: 315 inches per minute
Table Load Capacity: 1" Mild Steel
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive: Stepper Motor
Cutting Area: 4' x 4'
Weight: 1,300 lbs. (shipping)
BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software The PT-22M comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
- CAD BobCAD-CAM provides an extensive and powerful set of CAD tools for creating 2D and 3D geometry including wireframe, text, dimensions, shapes, surfaces, and solids.
- Mill Express (Includes Router, Laser, Plasma and Waterjet operations). The Mill Express Wizard contains multiple dialog boxes arranged to lead you through defining your Milling feature’s for 2 - 2-1/2 Axis Operations. Mill Express allows the user to setup different types of jobs for Mill's, Router's, Laser's, Plasma Cutter's and Waterjet's.
- BobART The BobART module provides enhanced tools for creating, modifying, and maintaining embossed models and vectorized geometry.
- Mfr's 1 Full Year of Standard Technical Support Support will assist you on how to use specific features and functionality when you need it. If there is problem, a Mfr.'s support technician will review and assess the issue then help correct the problem, or instruct you how to correct the problem either verbally or by example.
- 1 Hour of Online Training Training will teach you how to use the BobCAD-CAM system and apply the learned methods to your parts.
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster A-80 Automatic Plasma Cutting System
Rated Output: 80 Amps
Output Range: 30-80 Amps @ 80% DC, 100 Amps Max., Adjustable
Production Piercing and Cutting Capacity: 1/2" (12 mm)
Maximum Piercing and Cutting Capacity: 3/4" (20 mm)
Maximum Edge Start: 1-1/4" (30 mm)
Input Volts: 208-230/460V, 1 ph, 50 Hz
Input Amps @ Max Output: 208V, 99 at 1 phase, 46 at 3 phase, 230V, 95 at 1 phase, 49 at 3 phase
Kilowatt Output: 12 kW
Duty Cycle: 80% @ 80 Amps, 100% @ 70 Amps
MAX OCV: 260 VDC
Gas Type: Air @ 75 psi (5.2 bar) @ 6.7cfm (189 lpm)
Dimensions: 13.5"H (343 mm) x 9.75"W (248 mm) x 26"L (660 mm)
Weight: 63 lbs. (28.6 kg) - Unit, Power Cable, (Torch and Leads)
Work Cable: 20' (6.1 m)
Control: CNC rear panel connector, Start/Stop and OK to Move
Input Power: Cable 10' (3 m) with plug (208/230V) 6' (2 m) without plug (400V)
Certifications: IP-23C, CSA, NTRL/C, CE, CCC
Includes PT-44M Plasma Cutting Table, BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software and Cutmaster A-80 Cutting System.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog