Baileigh Mill Drill Lathe offers maximum versatility and combines 3 machines into one small package, giving the operator the choice for milling, drilling, or performing lathe operations and opening up floor space for more tools.
- Precision ground & hardened ways ensure long life & years of machining
- Adjustable RPM from 50 - 2,000
- Powerful 110V 1HP motor
- Column style base with adjustable depth
- MT4 spindle taper on lathe
- MT2 spindle taper on mill/drill
- Power longitudinal feed
- Gear driven mill head
- Digital readout for RPM of lathe
- Digital readout for depth of cut on mill head
Distance Between Centers: 21.5" / 29.5"
Swing Over Bed: 9.75"
Swing Over Cross Slide: 5.7"
Width of Bed: 5.3"
Taper of Spindle Bore: MT 4
Speed: 50 - 2,000 RPM / Variable
Range of Longitudinal Feed: .003"- .008"
Range of Inch Threads: 8-56 T.P.I
Range of Metric Threads: .2 -3.5mm
Top Slide Travel: 2"
Cross Slide Travel: 4.5"
Tailstock Quill Travel: 2"
Taper of Tailstock Quill: MT 2
Motor: 1 HP
Headstock Chunk Size: 5"
Milling Machine / Drill Press
Taper of Spindle Bore: MT2
Spindle Stroke: 2"
Spindle Speed: 50 - 2,250 RPM Variable
Max. Distance Spindle to Table: 11"
Max. Distance Spindle to Column: 6.5"
Motor: 3/4 HP
Weight: 429 lbs.
Includes steady rest, follow rest, 3 & 4 jaw chucks & MT-2 taper.