This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Associated Designed with the highest quality and versatility in mind. Interprets data from the charging/starting system on easy-to-read LED display voltmeter and ammeter. Also shows +/- Amps for easy diagnosis of current leakage problems. The 500 Amp carbon pile variable load capability provides accurate load testing for up to 1000 CCA batteries. Circuits protected against reverse voltages due to incorrect hookup. “LOAD ON” light indicates the load is activated. Spring loaded to shut-off automatically.
- 500 Amp safety clamps with “Flexi-Spring” & patented side terminal adapter plus separate light gauge test leads for tighter spots
- Heavy-duty single extruded leads for testing up to 15' apart
- 6043 AC/DC Current Sensing Inductive pickup included
- 10-meg ohm input impedance for today’s high tech systems
- Unique curved carbon discs ensure maximum contact, fewer hot spots, smoother operation & longer life
- Saves time for testing electrical systems on 12, 12/24 & 24 volt vehicles
- Coated circuit board prevents damage & meter inaccuracy
- Convenient included
- 1-year Mfr's warranty
Load: 500 A
Ammeter: Digital 0-999A
Voltmeter: Digital LCD 0-32.0 V DC
Leads: 8’ 4 AWG
Clamps: 500 A
Weight: 67 lbs.
Includes heavy-duty tilt back cart with 8" wheels & 2 trays