Amaircare 4000 VOC Chem Portable Air Filtration System with Ultra VOC
Amaircare SKU: M197011 10-A-1KWG-07
- M197011 10-A-1KWG-07
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Ensure that you and your students enjoy a safe and clean work environment with this high-quality air purification unit.
- Top Filter Access With Latch Closure Filter maintenance is convenient and simple.
- 6" Round Intake With Duct Port Allows for rigid or flexible ducting connection to configure targeted source capture of pollutants
- Louver Directed Outflow Directs air out of four of six sides with downward exhaust to distribute clean air evenly.
- Standard Ultra VOC Filter 9475 g canister of granulated carbon for cases requiring extreme chemical and gas pollution capture
- Easy Twist Configuration Filter canister locks in place without difficulty
- Interior Filters Filters are contained and protected within a durable steel housing
- 6 Swivel Casters Provide effortless mobility without the need for lifting
- Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Powder Finish Tough wear and tear resistant housing that doesn’t off-gas chemicals, true to the integrity of providing clean air
- Variable Speed Control Change the system rate of air flow to suit capture needs to the level of contaminants in the environment
- High Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motor High performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance
- Mfr.'s 5-year limited warranty
Maximum Recommended Area Size: 18,000 ft3 (provides 1ACH/hr)
Filter Configuration: Cylindrical Perfect Seal 2-Stage Cartridge (13" Diameter x 16" Height)
Stage One: 1/8" Foam Prefilter
Stage Two: Granulated Carbon pellets encased in steel mesh canister (9475 g = 10,422,500m2 adsorption surface area)
Voltage: 115 volt
Power Consumption: 125 W
Air Flow: 300 CFM
Control: Variable Speed Switch
Motor: Backward curved impeller
Construction: 24 gauge steel housing, durable baked thermoset powder finish.
Intake: 6" Round Connection
Outflow: 4 of 6 sides, downward directed louvers
Cord/Plug: 8 foot long 3 conductor 18 gauge attached cord with North American Type K Plug (3 pin grounded)
Dimensions: 16" HEX x 23"H
Weight: 55 lbs.
Includes standard washable foam prefilter, ultra VOC canister (9,475 g of granulated carbon), 6" diameter intake, bottom clean air outflow on four of six sides, variable speed control and bottom mounted casters.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog