Airwolf AXIOMe Direct Drive 3D Printer DISCONTINUED
Airwolf SKU: M193800 P27000
- M193800 P27000
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Designed for schools, the high-performance AXIOMe is easy, reliable and safe to use with an unheated bed and patented full enclosure.
Discover the world of 3D printing with the new AXIOMe Direct Drive. Outfitted with all the components that make AXIOM the industry leader in desktop 3D printers, AXIOMe Direct Drive features a direct drive extruder assembly that makes it easier for users to create complex objects out of traditionally difficult-to-use materials.
With its unheated bed and patented, fully enclosed design, the AXIOMe was designed with safety and reliability in mind. Easy-to-use and maintain, the AXIOMe is ideal for classroom use or for users who do not require high-temperature printing.
Like all AXIOM printers, the AXIOMe is easily upgradeable. If you find that you wish to unlock the power of multi-material or high-temperature printing, simply upgrade your AXIOMe to an AXIOM Single or AXIOM Dual at any time.
- Print with 10+ materials from TPU to PLA
- Astroprint Cloud Slicing and mobile print management
- Enclosed chamber
- Core XY motion system
- Minimum layer height 40 microns
- Build volume of 1000 cubic inches
- Powerful tri-fan material cooling system
- Interchangeable nozzles from 0.35 to .050mm, sold separately
- USB and micro SD
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet (optional)
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Mfr.'s 6 months unlimited technical support
Build volume 12.5" x 8" x 10"
Bed adhesive: Wolfbite NANO
Cloud-based printing: no
Connectivity: micro SD, USB
Cooling fans: tri-fan
Enclosed print chamber: yes
Extruder configuration: single direct 3D printer
Filament size: 3mm
Frame construction aluminum, polycarbonate
Heated bed: no
Interchangeable nozzles: yes
LCD screen: yes
Max. Bed temp. Na
Weight 61 lbs
Travel speed: 400 mm/sec
Recommended layer height: 200 micron
Provided software: Apex
Print via removable device: SD card
Motion system: Core YX
Print speed: 250 mm/sec
Max build: 8"D x 10"H x 12.5"W (203 x 254 x 317mm)
Max temp: 260°C
Minimum layer height: 40 micron
PLA / TPE / TPU: yes
Polycarbonate / nylon: no
Print plate material: borosilicate glass
Dimensions: 28" x 25" x 29"
Weight: 85 lbs.
- Direct drive extrusion system
- Corexy motion control system
- Active automatic bed leveling system
- Easy feed filament system
- High strength extruded aluminum and injection molded polycarbonate enclosure
- Fully enclosed print theater
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- (1) double sided flex-resistant glass
- (1) 2 oz. bottle of wolfbite premium adhesive solution
- (2) 2 lb. spool of abs filament (3mm)
- Accessories micro drill bit set, power cord, Rambo kit, SD card, spool holder, USB, USB adapter, USB cord and allen wrenches.