The Afinia H400 3D printer is perfectly built with ease of use, safety, and reliability combined in its elegant design that will fit on any desktop. The printer produces dimensionally-accurate plastic parts for education, design, or engineering applications.
The printer is fully-enclosed with a built-in, recirculating HEPA 7 air filtration system that continually cleans the air in the enclosure of particulates and odors as the model is printing. The H400 also has power failure protection. If power is cut to the printer, it will remember where it left off and allow you to finish the print after power resumes.
The Afinia H400 3D printer has a large touchscreen display and built-in WiFi to allow the system to be operated either locally or remotely. The Afinia 3D Studio software allows prints to be sent not only from PC or Mac, but also from iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones.
The H400 platform comes factory-leveled and does not require adjustments and has auto-nozzle-height detection. The H400 has a new feature allowing for custom temperature setting of the nozzle and heated platform to allow for printing of not only ABS and PLA, but other materials requiring different temperatures.
- WIFI – transfer your print job wirelessly from a computer or mobile app
- Touch screen control – conveniently perform basic operations without a computer
- Better resolution – with layer thickness as fine as 0.15mm
- Power failure protection – resume printing from where a print was stopped due to power failure
- Automatic nozzle height detection – helps ensure your print adheres securely to the print bed
- Software-assisted leveling – compensates for warped or imperfect print surfaces to help you achieve a successful print
- HEPA air filtration – reduces 3D printing air emissions for a safer 3D printing environment
- Mfr.'s 1-year warranty
Print Technology: Melted Extrusion Modeling (MEM)
Build Envelope: 4.7"W x 4.7"D x 4.7"H (120 x 120 x 120 mm)
Print head: Single, with quick change mechanism
Print Quality: 0.15mm (150 micron), 0.15 mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm
Heated Platform: Factory-Leveled; Auto-Nozzle Height Detection
Smart Support Technology: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable
Safety: Built-in HEPA7 air filter removes microfine particles; Fully-Enclosed
Display: Large Color Touchscreen Display
Lighting: LED chamber lighting
Dimensions: 10"W x 15.2"D x 14.4"H (255 x 385 x 365mm)
Weight: 17.4 lbs. (8 kg)
Power: 110-220VAC, 50-60Hz, 90W
Connectivity: WiFi or USB 2.0
Consumables: 1.75mm ABS or PLA Plastic Filament
Bundled Software: Afinia Studio
Compatible Formats: STL, UP3
Operating System: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) 32/64 bit and MAC OSX 10.10, iOS (iPad/iPhone)
Untethered Printing: Yes
Includes external spool holder, power supply and cable, USB cable, 1 roll white premium ABS filament (500g), spatula, snippers, allen wrench and spare screws, extruder wrench, 2 flex boards, 2 perf boards, filament feeder tube, gloves and setup guide.
2nd Year Extended Warranty available, sold separately.