Afinia EinScan-SE 3D Scanner with Turntable
Afinia SKU: M190420 28837
- M190420 28837
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The EinScan-SE 3D scanner creates printable 3D models with high accuracy for a range of creative 3D printing applications. The scanner is a perfect fit for educators, designers and home hobbyists looking to expand the capabilities of their 3D printer. The full-color texture scanning option is a perfect fit for animation and graphic arts. With a low price point and fast, accurate scanning (~0.1 mm), the EinScan-SE delivers detail and performance even for non-technical users.
The EinScan-SE has both an automatic scan mode with an automated turntable and a fixed scan mode for larger objects. The SE is a white-light scanner using structured light or light phase shifting technology. This creates a scan that is highly accurate without the use of lasers which be dangerous to eyes.
Automatic scans take three minutes to complete, which is many times faster than similar desktop 3D scanners in the market with turntable scans. The EinScan-SE automatic scan mode allows a model to be scanned that is up to 200 x 200 x 200 mm in size. Fixed scan mode maximum size is 700 x 700 x 700 mm.
The EinScan-SE 3D Scanner comes with an Afinia, industry-leading 1-year warranty, parts and labor. Afinia live technical support is provided by phone/email and is available Monday - Friday from 8 - 5pm Central Time.
- High Accuracy ≤0.1mm accuracy with light phase shifting technology
- Scan Small to Large Scan items as small as 30 x 30 x 30mm. Automatic mode maximum scan size is larger than ever, at up to 1200 x 1200 x 1200mm
- Faster than Ever Automatic scan takes less than 2 minutes to complete. 3-4 times faster than similar desktop 3D scanners in the market with turnable scans
- Simple to Use Anyone can scan; it’s easy, with just one "click"
- Ready to Print Digital models created by the EinScans are ready to be printed on a 3D printer such as the award-winning Afinia H480, H400, or H800+
- Eye Safety Lighting White light scanning is far safer than laser scanning. The white light is created by a projector very similar to those used in classrooms and offices
- Portable The EinScan-SE and SP are both lightweight and can be taken anywhere
- EinScan 2.0 Software Powerful and intuitive software interface
Windows 7, Window 8, Windows 10 (64-bit)
Minimum Computer Requirements:
Processor: Intel I5 CPU
Free Hard Drive Space: 1GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia series
Graphics Memory: 1GB minimum
USB Ports: Must have 1 USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
Accuracy - ≤0.1mm
Min. Scan Volume - 30 x 30 x 30 mm
Max. Scan Volume - Automatic scan: 200 x 200 x 200 mm / Fixed scan: 700 x 700 x 700 mm
Scan Speed - Automatic scan: <3 mins / Fixed scan: <8 sec (single range)
Point Distance - 0.17mm~0.2mm
Alignment Method - Automatic alignment / Manual alignment
Scan Mode - Automatic scan / Fixed scan
Range of Single Capture - 200 x 150 mm
Color Texture - Yes
Printing Support - Yes
Resolution - 1.3 Megapixel
Light Source - White light
Scanner Dimension - 570 x 210 x 210 mm
Weight - 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
Power Consumption - 50w
AC Input - 100V~230V
Single Scan Range (fixed scan) - 200 x 150mm
File Format - STL, ASC, OBJ, PLY
Includes USB cable, calibration pattern assembly, users guide and USB drive with installation software.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog