Adafruit Starter Pack for Auduino with Uno R3
Adafruit SKU: M189500 68
- M189500 68
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Heard about Arduino but not sure how to start?
Want to learn how to work with electronics and microcontrollers but need a little help?
You've come to the right place! This bundle is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. It's designed for everyone, even people with little or no electronics and programming experience. The starter pack has everything you need (except tools) to begin your Arduino journey!
- Arduino Uno with Atmega328 - The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet
- 3' USB cable - Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Protoshield Kit - The Starter Pack now includes the latest version R3 of the ProtoShield.
- Tiny Breadboard - Fits on top of the protoshield, easy to use.
- 9V DC regulated wall adapter - You can power your Arduino from any wall socket. This switching regulator is efficient and small and works with US (110V) and European (220V) power.
- 9V Battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug- so you can power your arduino using a 9V battery. This case is much sturdier than just a battery clip and it has an on/off switch too! Note that this comes unassembled.
- Tutorial starter pack parts - Includes a 10K potentiometer, 1K potentiometer, 2 small pushbuttons, 5 red diffused bright LEDs, one each of red, green and blue ultra-bright LED, 5 100 ohm resistors, 5 1K resistors, 5 10K resistors, and a CdS photocell sensor.
- 65 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog