This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Ace Industrial Powerful mobile fume extractor with compact, space saving design. For production welding, soldering, grinding and sanding.
Self-contained, high velocity fume extractor constructed of 14 and 16 ga. powder-coated semi gloss finish, cold rolled steel. Unit capable of exhausting 1,100 CFM with filters in place through a dual inlet blower powered by a 1 HP, 120V/10 motor. Accepts 4" of pre-filter with a minimum of 19 ft² media and main cartridge filter containing a minimum of 162 ft² filter media. Unit includes a 10' articulating, self supporting arm with 360° rotation, 12" conical capture hood, magnahelic filter status gauge, 120V convenience outlet, and swivel casters (two locking).
- 1,100 cfm, high volume fume extraction and filtration capacity
- Designed for shopfloor use with mobility to move from workstation to workstation
- 10' extraction arm with articulated joints designed to hold position for hands-free use
- Accommodates 18 different filtering combinations for maximum flexibility in all types of applications (Filters sold separately)
- Wide mouth source capture hood
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Built-in spark trap for fire safety
- Durable casters, 2 that swivel and lock for stability
- Filter status gauge
- Mfr.'s 2-year limited warranty
- UL listed
Voltage: 120 AC
Airflow: 1,100 CFM
Decibels: 75 db
Overall size: 33"L x 26"W x 59"H
Weight: 325 lbs.